Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving To You!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!! Sorry I'm a bit late getting on, but it;s been a very busy day for me. I lost power last night due to an accident, so I was in the dark all night, and that meant I couldn't  finish baking my pies. Oh yeah, it was  very cold night too. Not having any heat when it's in the teens is tough, and to top it off I was in the hospital yesterday too, so it was a crazy day for me, but I was able to finish everything I needed to today and catch glimpses of the parade.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday with your loved ones. I'm very thankful for my family, friends and health, and I'm also thankful to the men and women who fight for our country, the ones who weren't able to be home with their families today. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Return home safe and sound for your family. You are all appreciated more than you know. I'm also thankful to the guys who spent the night out in the frigid temps trying to restore power so everyone could enjoy their day. I was a bit hesitant, but they came through with flying colors, so god bless them all!!  I think it's time for a piece of apple or pumpkin pie, so on that note I will get off. For those going out Black Friday shopping have a great time, and be safe. Watch your purse, as there are crazy people out during this season  who will do anything for money. Goodnight !!


Happy Thanksgiving,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads