Friday, July 8, 2011

Justice For Caylee


I just came across this at another blog, and I just had to post it, especially since it is for Justice For Caylee Anthony. As you all know, her so called lying and conniving mother got acquitted a few days ago from a Florida jury, and is set to be released sometime next week. The news of this has just outraged millions, and people are even protesting around the world. All I can say is shame on that POS !! Her daughter is dead and she is walking away with an acquittal?? This is insane, and another O.J. trial if you ask me!!

Please sign this petition for Caylee! It only takes a few seconds. Please contact your Senators & Representatives and tell them there should be a new law created called Caylee's Law. It will make it a felony for parents or guardians to not report a child missing with authorities with a reasonable amount of time.


Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy
you show? I'm glad you're happy, although you lied...I'd love to be
right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my
Grandparents I send my love...it's Beautiful here, is all I can
say...your life will go on... without me in your way. Love Caylee


Caylee Marie Anthony (August 9, 2005 – c. June 16, 2008)



I am including the link for the petition to sign. Please click on it and join me in signing it. Nothing will bring Caylee back, but we can help in preventing this from happening again in the future, by contacting our Senators . Let's get this ball rolling! Thanks for helping out!! RIP, you precious angel Caylee!! I promise you your mommy will get what is coming for her. You will forever live on in many hearts!!!

                                                   Change.org

                                                               |Start an Online Petition »


Thanks for stopping by,


Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads