Friday, July 8, 2011

Bodycology Body Cream & Mist Review

I recently was lucky enough to receive products from Bodycology, and let me tell you they were simply amazing! I received the Island Coconut Body Cream 8 oz container & the Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Mist in the 2 oz bottle. I was simply in heaven with these products. Until I saw it on the web had never heard of Bodycology before.
 I am one that uses tons of nice smelling creams and lotions, and I have a hard time trying to get the perfect one that is not greasy at all. That is exactly what I got with the Bodycology Island Coconut Body Cream.
When I put the lotion on it didn't make my skin feel greasy at all, not one bit. It had a nice coconut scent to it, and it didn't wreak like some do. I found it to be very refreshing.

The Bodycology Island Coconut Body Cream dries your skin, and gives special care to your hands, elbows, feet, and your body. It has Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C. I could tell after a few days of using it, as my face, hands and feet felt nice and soft. I didn't feel dry like usual. I continue to use my cream daily and love it. Kudos to whomever came up with the scent also.


I also received the Bodycology Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Mist.
Another great scent that I really liked. I use it as a spray after I shower, and I also use it to make the room smell nice. I know that it is not a room spray, but it sure does permeate through the house and leaves a very nice scent. I put one squirt on my wrists, and rubbed them together and I could still smell it in the evening 10 hours later.

Bodycology has an amazing line of products including Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, Hand & Body Lotions, Body Wash, Antibacterial Scrubbing Soap, Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer and much more. Some of the great scents are Apple Orchard, Cucumber Melon, Clean Lemon , and many more delicious smelling scents. If you haven't tried Bodycology products you don't know what your missing out on. You can find a local retailer close to you by clicking here.


Thanks to the fine people at Bodycology or letting me review their products on my blog. I hope to be able to try out some more great scents in the future. I was not compensated monetarily for this review. I was given these products   in   return for my honest opinion. Our opinions may vary!
                       Please refer to my disclosure on the right hand side bottom.



   Until Next Time,


  

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads