Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Freebies List..


Head on over to the Frugal Girls.com so you can score some freebies on your birthday. She has a ginormous list of freebies that you can score on that special day, like Apple Bees, Ninety Nine, Burger King, Wendy's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and many many more. All you have to do is click on the establishment you would like to receive a freebie from on your day, fill out your info, and submit, and you should receive it in the mail. I'm not sure how long it takes to come to you. I would give it a few weeks or so. I'm hoping that mine gets here sooner, as I have a birthday coming pretty soon. Thanks to Frugal Girls.com for posting all of the freebies. I really appreciate it!!

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads