Monday, October 25, 2010

Stressed Out And No Where To Hide





First of all I need to apologize for not writing about DWTS last week. About 10 minutes before show time, which I was very much looking forward to, I received the Phone call that no mother or father wants to hear! My Son was in a very bad car accident with two other vehicles. I can't tell how how thankful I am, and how lucky he is to be alive.He was hit by a drunk driver, who also hit his friend first in another vehicle, then plowed into my son head on in his Jeep Cherokee. For the speed in the accident, and being hit head on, my son's Jeep, even though totaled held up good, and having an airbag in place is what saved his live. I swear by Jeep Cherokee's, and think when I have the $$, that is what he will drive next.

The stress from all of this has been unbearable to me and his father. I'm recovering from back surgery, so the stress has caused me pain like you wholdn't imagine, and to top it off, my computer is slowly dying, and hard to use anymore. I'm hoping I'll cheer up a bit tonight as I watch DWTS. Who do you think will do good tonight? I'm hoping Tony & Audrina grab some 10's, and hoping that Bristol leaves the show tomorrow. Mrs. Brady should have not left before her. Thanks for listening to me ramble on, and the kids involved in the accident are doing fairly well considering the circumstances. Keep an eye out for some great giveaways I have coming up too. You won't want to miss them!! Link up your giveaways here @Sarafan2 if you'd like. The linky is on the post before this one. Thanks.


Until next time,

Kelly(Sarafan2)

1 comments:

Natalie A. said...

I'm so glad that they were safe! I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that all! I hope your son is mending very fast! Have a great weekend!

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads