Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bryton Pick Review






I recently received the unique looking Bryton Pick to review. I have never used anything to floss my teeth besides floss, so this was neat looking to me, and convenient to carry .The Bryton Picks come in a handy little package about the size of a credit card, and can conveniently fit right in your purse or wallet for on the go. Have you ever been in a situation where you wished you Had a tooth pick or floss to get your teeth clean? I know I have, so the Bryton Pick would come in handy for those matters, and they are reusable for thirty days.

According to the ADA statistics show that only 12% of the population flosses regularly, mainly because floss isn't easy or convenient to use. I can tell you the importance of flossing, and how you should do this daily, 2 times a day preferably, well at least that is what my dentist tells me. I only wished I would have had proper dental treatment in my earlier years, and listened to my mother about taking care of my teeth, because once you develop problems with your gums and teeth, they are harder to fix, where as if you used proper care, including proper brushing, flossing, and having your teeth cleaned 2 x a year, along with xrays, you will be very happy you did verses letting it go, and not caring. Trust me! I know all too well about this.

Bryton Picks can be pursed online @ BrytonPick.com , and can also be purchased at your local CVS, Walgreens, A& P Supermarket, Kinnery Drugs, Amazon.com, and more. They come in a variety of colors too. What I liked about the Bryton Pick was it's unique shape, and convenient pouch it comes in. I also liked that it looks more attractive than a toothpick, or floss, and when I was using mine on my back teeth, it didn't get stuck to any of my teeth like the floss does. What I found as a con was that it bothered my gums a bit, as I have very sore gums which bleed easy, other than that I would definitely use these again, and recommend them to my friends and family. Kudos to whoever came up with this brilliant invention. I have a great feeling that these will be a big seller world wide.

 I was not compensated monetarily for doing this review. I was given a two pack of Bryton Picks for providing my honest opinion regarding this product. I do carry the extra one in my purse for urgent situations. These are my opinions and mine only.

II received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.





Kelly(Sarafan2)

1 comments:

Natalie A. said...

These would be great to have in my purse for emergencies! I need them because I always feel like I have stuff in my teeth when I'm eating away from home!

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads