Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dancing With The Stars Season 11





I can't believe that the time has come again. My favorite show in the whole wide world will be on shortly, and you better believe I'm counting down the hours! This year the cast is quite different. There is no on with dance experience, like last years and previous years. I do not think that is fair when you are taking someone such as Kate Gosselin with no dance experience, and having to compete against some like Nicole Sherzinger (last seasons winner). To me that is just not fairness for the rest of the dancers.



This year the cast is different than seasons in the past. Maybe we won't see any drama this year like last year with Kate Gosselin & Maxx and Erin. The lucky cast members this year are Kyle Massey (from It's So Raven), Kurt Warner (NFL Player), Bristol Palin (the daughter of Sarah Palin queen bee of Alaska), David Hasselhoff (Baywatch), Margaret Cho (comedian), Jennifer Grey(Dirty Dancing), Michael Bolton(my love & the best singer ever), Brandy (R&B artist), Florence Henderson (Mrs. Brady), Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, Rick Fox (Former NBA Player) & Audrina Partridge(actress MTV The Hills), and of course the hosts Tom Bergeron & Brooke Burke.



As of right now I have my eyes set on Michael Bolton & Chelsea Hightower, David Hasselhoff & Kim Johnson and Tony Dovolani & Audrina Patridge, and of coure Cheryl Burke & Rick Fox. After the show tomorrow night, I will know better which way my votes will be going. I vote like crazy, phone, computer, cell phone and any way I can. I even have my neighbors & friends vote for me. Does it sound like I'm hooked or what??

Here are some of my favorite couples from past seasons. Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani were from season 8. I loved them from the get go. They were in it to win it, but came in third that season. In my opinion they should have won! That girl could dance and had one of the best partners ever, Tony Dovolani. Mark Ballas & Shawn Johnson ended up winning the mirror ball trophy that season.Melissa got a huge surprise on GMA the following morning from Derek Jeter. She was shocked as you could see by the look on her face.This was my favorite dance that they did in this photo.





















Here is another one of my favorite couples from Season 10, Cheyrl Burke & Chad Ochocinco. Chad, with no dance experience made it all the way into the semi finals, then was eliminated, leaving Evan & Anna and Derek & Nicole. Cheryl & Chad had quite the chemistry. He showed her hom much he appreciated her on her birthday on live television. Chad really brought his A game to the dance floor, alot different than the football field.

Lastly, a very big favorite of mine, the winners of Season 9, Donny Osmond & Kym Johnson. That season there was a heck of alot of talent, but watching them two dance was amazing. The body on Kym and the moves on Donny. The whole world was watching them dance. Donny had a fan trail like you wouldn't believe. I hope you enjoyed the post and the pics. I will keep you updated as Season 10 goes along as to who I want to win. I can't wait until tomorrow night. Dancing With The Stars will air on ABC at 8:p.m-10:00. Leave me a comment and let me know who you want to win!


Until next time,
Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads