Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome to the Blog Hop! It's Be Bop A Blog Hop Wednesday!!

                     



Be-Bop-A Blog Hop Wednesday

This is my favorite time of the week. I absolutely adore Blog Hops, so when I saw this one, I just had to sign up. The rules are very simple. There are tons of awesome blogs out there, and this is a fabulous way to meet some new friends.  I know I have met some awesome friends from blogging, and continue to meet new ones each day! Follow bloggers that follow you, and if you  follow them, they will follow you back. Easy peasy right??

To get the code for the blog hop, stop over at Mom Living The Life Of Riley, and grab the code from the box. Make sure to leave your blogs name too below. If you would like you can leave a comment thanking the host for the linky. Check out her fabulous reviews & giveaways. She always ha some great ones going on. Thanks for stopping by !!


Until next time


Kelly(Sarafan2)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kelly! I'm a new fan from the hop. I'm following you on GFC and FB. I hope you can stop by my blog. http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads