Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone !!


I can't believe that it's already here. Where on earth has this year gone? I am very ready to say good bye to this year with all of the bead things happening lately. Are you still awake wrapping presents like me, or off to bed, and up and at it early? I hope that your Christmas is a very special & blessed day. I hope Santa has been good to you as well. Are you staying home, or going to be with family this Christmas? I'm going to be with family. My mom has Alzheimer's, so I'm hoping that it wont be too overwhelming for her as it was last year. I'm so thankful to have each and every day with her that god lets me. She is m best friend & I love her dearly. I hate Alzheimer's Disease with a passion. It's a terribly painful thing to watch.

My hear is heavy as I sit here and write this post tonight. All I can think of is 26 angels up in heaven flying high, and looking down on us. It breaks my heart to think of their families, and how they will manage getting through their first Christmas without them. I can't say I know how because I don't! One thing I do know is that those 20 kids & their teachers left memorable impressions on each and every one of us, and they will never be forgotten ever. God must have needed some angels with big shoulders, and he sure got the best of them. May all of these innocent victims RIP & know that your thought of not only today, tomorrow, and each day after. Thanks for the happiness that you brought to your families & friends! RIP Angels!!




Merry Christmas All,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads