Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails Review

 

Are you a fan of Arbor Mist? I have been a long time fan of it, and love the taste. During the hot summer months after a long days work, or having a picnic with family members & friends, Arbor Mist will always put a smile on your guests face.My favorite has always been the Strawberry White Zinfandel. The taste is amazingly awesome. It's a  light & a fruity tasting wine,and it goes down very smoothly. Thanks to Arbor Mist, they have recently came out with Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails. If your a wine drinker you must give these a try. Simply amazing is all I can say.

I like to spend alot of time in the summer & on the holidays at my sister's house. She has a pool, the kids like to swim and hangout, and the adults like to enjoy a nice cold beverage to quench your thirst. My sister always likes to break the blender out and make Daiquiri's, Mud Slides & Frozen Margarita's. While they are yummy tasting, who wants to go through the hassle in the hot summer?  Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails are the perfect frozen drink to quench your thirst. They come in a pouch, you place it in the freezer for 5 hours or so, then remove and gently massage with hands, tear open the top, and poor into your glass, and enjoy. No hassle, no blenders & no mess. The new Arbor Mist Frozen Cocktails are awesome! They have they same taste as the wine, and the same alcohol content. I drink these purely for the terrific taste, and not the buzz. Arbor Mist Wine always makes me feel calm, and it taste excellent. Remember to designate a driver if your drinking, so you'll get home safe!

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails come in three delicious tasting flavors including Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel, White Pear Pinot Grigio.  The taste of these were phenomenal. They had a nice fruity taste and not too strong. The perfect drink for a nice hot summer afternoon. I took mine out of the fridge a bit early, as I eagerly wanted to taste it, and it was perfect. My favorite was the Strawberry White Zinfandel & White Pear Pinot Grigio being my favorite. The Blackberry Merlot was good also, but I'm not a huge Blackberry fan. These frozen cocktails make an absolute plus for a picnic or party, and are simple & easy to prepare. No fuss, no mess, and everyone will be happy. Pour them in your favorite wine glass, or you could use your glasses from the freezer , if you want to be fancy, you could garnish them with a lime or strawberry just to add a touch of love, and voila, your guests will be happy. You can find out where to  purchase these frozen cocktails at your local liquor stores by clicking here.

Thanks to She Speaks  & Arbor Mist for providing me with these Frozen Wine Samples for review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review, and I was not co hearsed in any way to write a positive review. These are my opinions and mine only. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy at the bottom right hand side of my blog. Go out and grab yourself  few of these frozen cocktails and try them. You will love every last sip of them. Thanks for stopping by and reading my review! Have you tried these yet, and if so, what do you think of them? P.S. If your going to a birthday party and not sure of a gift, these would make a fabulous gift for sure!. I know I'd like them! :)





Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads