Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sephora Has The Best Makeup Ever...

I visited Sephora a few days on my birthday to collect a free birthday gift thanks to Sephora! I received the Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo Birthday Gift. Inside was 2 Mini Lip Balms, 1 Mini Sugar Lip Treatment  SPF 15 & 1 Mini Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15. I recently became a fan of Sephora products, and when I visited the store I was in heaven! Who doesn't like splurging makeup on themselves? Here is a picture I received below on my birthday for being a Beauty Insider.

These lip balms are fabulous. I have problems with dry and chapped lips lately, and nothing seems to help, until I recently tried Fresh Mini Sugar Lip Balm. This stuff was fabulous, and comes in a neat package design. It fits in my purse perfectly. Sephora carries everything from makeup, nail polish, and they even have a line of fragrances. Christmas is around the corner, so start stocking up on gifts and stocking stuffers now. You will not be disappointed. As a Beauty Insider, you will earn points, and when you get to a certain amount, the store will give you a free gift depending on the amount of points you have. Sounds good right?? Thanks to Sephora for giving me the chance to try this awesome product! You have a new customer for life!!






Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads