Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Heart Is Full Of Pain Right Now

I'm writing this with such pain in my heart today. I found out yesterday that a good friend of mine lost her 17 year old son over the weekend. I can't tell you how much pain I have in my heart right now. I can't even begin to imagine how my friend, and her family must feel. Parents are not supposed to bury their kids first. I know this happens, but it's a tough thing to have to live through. I have a kid the same age, and I pray everyday that he is happy & healthy, and that god watches over him.
Justin was a fine young man. My friend raised very well behaved and smart kids. I used to see her kids while she would work at Papa Gino's. They would come and visit her every now and then. Years went by, and we hadn't seen each other until recently, when I saw her son working at the local coffee shop. I couldn't believe the fine young man that he had gown into. I knew his parents did well, for he was a fine young man. The talks I would have with him each day would always put a smile on my face. I told him one time that he was a kid that very parent would love to have and I meant it. He always spoke highly of his family too. Now he is gone, and I have a big hole in my heart. I wish that I could see him and chat with him just one more time. I will cherish the memories that I have forever.

I don't know about the cause of death, and that don't matter to me. Justin just graduated from high school , and was about to start his life. He worked his first job at a coffee shop, had his own car, and he just seemed to be unbelievably a happy person. I hope he did not suffer, nor feel any pain. Whatever the reason is that the good lord called him home, I'm sure he needed an angel with big shoulders, and someone with an infectious smile. I know you will watch over all of us Justin, and I will always think of you each day I get my coffee.

Their is nothing I can do to bring you back. The pain your family is going through must be crazy. I wish I could help them. I wish I knew the right thing to say Justin, but I don't! I will always remember the man that your parents raised you to be. You were a great person, and always full of life when I saw you at work. I will remember you and the type of person you were. I here you were a helpful mentor in high school. What a very kind thing to do Justin. I'm sure your friends put you up high on a pedestal. I know I did. Your finally free at last my friend. You will feel no pain. Your at peace! Please keep an eye over us, and on me. I will miss you my friend. I'm privileged to have had the chance to know you Justin. Rest Easy.



Much love,

Kelly (your friend)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads