Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone !!!


Happy Easter to all my fellow bloggers and friends. I hope you all have a terrific day with your friends and family. I spent the day yesterday baking cup cakes for everyone, so I'm off to deliver. Our City Fire Dept recently lost a member in a DUI accident. They not only lost a dear friend, his children ages 4 & 6 were severly injured. Such a terrible tragedy. I made some cupackes for them for St. Patty's Day, and they told me they were delicious, so I said the Easter Bunny might make some more for them. I try to put a smile on their face, and I hope my cupcakes do it. Enjoy your day Folks!! I adore each and every one of you!! I love reading your comments too!





Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads