Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Dad Today!!


Today is a special day for my Dad. Today he is celebrating his 79th birthday. He can do anything that is asked of him. He has worked hard all of his life, and continues to do so each day, except the work he is doing now is a bit different and does a number on your nerves. He takes care of my mom each and every day, and she is turning 80 soon. This is your day Dad to kick your feet back and relax. Enjoy your birthday and many more to come, And yes, your cake will taste great as always!! I'm the queen of cakes!! You ask, I deliver! Have a very special birthday Dad.



Love Always,

Your little angel,


Kelly~

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads