Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl XLVI ... What A Game It Was

What a game it was last night. What a tough loss for the Patriots to watch. Being a Patriots fan, I thought for sure they would pull this game off for sure. I hold onto hope until the last few minutes of the game, however not everyone is the same as me. I sat in a house last night and had a blast with a bunch of friends, stuffing my face and being merry. Where did you watch the Super Bowl?

Congratulations to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl.I have to say that it was an awesome game, and the best playing team won, and this is coming from a Patriots fan remember. Heck, when Brady threw the ball and it was dropped it seemed like time after time, well, how are you supposed to win a game like that?? Your not!!
Now this is what sportsmanship is all about guys and gals! There has to be a winner in every game, and to go out and congratulate the winning team, is the right thing to do, so kudos to Brady for that. Football has never really been a favorite game of mine, as I am a huge Red Sox fan, bu I do watch The Pats wen they are playing because everyone in the house does. Onto a funnier note below.

I watch Jimmy Kimmel live every night, and from time to time he asks his audience to do funny stuff, like wrap a bad gift and give it to someone, or eat all of your kids Halloween candy, but this week was to shut the T.V. off during a crucial moment in the game, which I did, and boy was I almost killed for that. Click on the link below to watch the video I took. It was a bit dark, but still it was hilarious. I almost about pissed my pants when this happen. Little did I know that they were watching Direct T.V., and  I unplugged it right from the wall, so the T.V. had to reload starting from zero %, and it took almost 12 minutes to do. I did not plan to have this happen, but dang they were pissed just a bit.


To make matters worse the Patriots lost to the Giants, due to their mistakes. Game was over and I was headed home. I sure had a great laugh all the way home, after what I did. Hey guys and gals, there is always next year, and it's just a game. Remember there are people dying everyday in this world, so keep that in mind. I don't like to see people almost have a heart attack over a game. Anyways, Congrats to The Giants on a game well played. There is always next year Patriots.



Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads