Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet Me on Monday Blog Hop

I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.

  1. What is your favorite type of soup?
  2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
  3. What is your least favorite TV program?
  4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
  5. What 3 places are on your bucket list to visit?











    1) My favorite type of soup is Clam Chowder.

    2) The last movie I saw in Theater was ??? I can't remember as it's been forever.

    3) My least favorite reality show is The Bachelor & The Bachelorette.
        Any  one who thinks they can fall in love with a guy/girl dating 25 other men  
        or women on a reality show are nuts.

    4) If I wrote a book about myself, it would be "How To Dump A Guy In    
        One Week?"

    5) The thee places on my bucket list to visit are Las Vegas, Atlantic City &
        Paris, France.


    1 comments:

    ShannonW said...

    I am not much of a Clam Chowder fan or a fan of The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

    I enjoyed visiting you!

    Harpy Monday!

    Enter a long URL to make tiny:

    Unique Visitors

    Stat Counter

    Free Counters
    Free Counters

    Site Meter

    free web site traffic and promotion
    Share

    Stats

    Total Pageviews

    Google Ads