Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Day 2013


Happy St. Patricks Day Folks!! I know this is a day that is looked forward to by many across the world, not only for the great food, great green beer & the great company that comes with the day.  DO you have any plans on this St. Paddy's Day? I'm just doing the usual eating with the family at home. I must say that a nice cold green Irish beer surely does sound tasty to the palate.

As soon as I leave the house today,off to Mc Donalds I go for a nice frosty Shamrock Shake! I have been drinking these for years. It's a tradition now. I just pray to god that they don't run out of them like they did last year. I was bummed. I hope each and everyone of you enjoy your day. Don't forget to sparkle in some green today. I will be in green from head to toe today.Have a fun day today, and remember if your out drinking the green beer, than nominate a designated driver. I happen to love my family and want them all safe.



Enjoy Folks,

Happy St. Patricks Day!!



0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads