Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!!


Hello everyone!! Just want to wish you a very Happy Easter today!! I can't believe this day is already here. Didn't we just have Christmas? Where on earth has the time gone? I bet the kiddos are happy that this day is here. I don't have a little one any more, as he is an adult now, but I remember clearly all of the fun I used to have making the eggs, and hiding them all over the house and yard on Easter Day. The kids were so happy and , they tried their hardest to find the eggs because they knew that the lucky one would get a prize. I hope your day is special with your family and friends too! Happy Easter to you all & God Bless!! Let us keep the troops , and the families that  have lost loved ones in our prayers at this time. Thanks for stopping by!!







Happy Easter,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads