Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Climb.. I ♥ This Song!!

Have you ever listened to The Climb, by Miley Cyrus? As I sit hear and listen to it, and struggle to get through this day without crying even more,  realize how tough life can be at times. Life is a struggle, and there will be times like right now for me that I feel like I have to climb a mountain to accomplish things. I just hope that when I get to the top of the mountain that the other side of the slope will be a bit easier for me. I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my mom & my kid who are both ill at this time. It's hard enough to watch your kid suffer, then to have a parent of top of it, it's just about killing me inside. I want to cry, but that just makes me feel worse, and no one will hear it anyways. Listen to this amazing song here by Miley Cyrus, and tell me this isn't a powerful song by her! Thanks Miley for helping me get through some tough moments!! God Bless you all & thanks for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads