Friday, November 19, 2010

Tom's Of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste Review




Since signing up to be a BuzzAgent, I have been given the opportunity to try a new toothpaste called Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! At fist I was a little hesitant, as I have been using the same toothpaste for many years now, and have been happy just using Aquafresh, that is until I tried Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Cool Peppermint toothpaste.

I was shocked with the great cool minty taste. At first I thought it might be a bit strong for me, but I was wrong. I brushed and brushed, and didn't want to stop, as it tasted so good, and when I was done, my mouth felt very fresh compared to the others I have used, and I had the minty feeling on my breath throughout the day. Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste is making me want to brush more and more each day. I have given my friends some samples, and have heard nothing but positive remarks about the toothpaste. Even the kids in the house are liking it, and it's hard to please a kid with a good quality toothpaste.

Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste is made with botanical extracts with great tasting natural mint oils, to fight those nasty germs which cause bad breath. Why it's so Wicked cool, well, it's made without the use of alcohol or artificial ingredients.Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste comes in Cool Peppermint & Spearmint Ice, and can be purchase at your local drug stores, and retails for $4.19 a tube. Tom's of Maine also carries other products such as deodorant, mouthwash, and fluoride rinse as well.

If you think Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste sounds good, then you have to try it. Check out the Walmart website, as they do give free samples from time to time. Thanks to BzzAgent for provided me these top notch products to review for you. I can say that I will be hooked for like on Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste in cool peppermint flavor for life. I normally don't change things if I'm happy with them, but this toothpaste has been perfect for me, and always leaves my breath smelling sweet. I was sent a few samples, and a larger tube of Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste for providing my honest opinion of this product. I was not paid monetarily for doing my review. The people over at BzzAgent have been a joy to work with, and I would be happy to work with you again someday.

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads