Monday, July 19, 2010

My precious babies






Here are my precious cats Erica & Pretzel. Just thought I'd share them with you all since I love them to pieces, and I know alot of you bloggers are pet lovers too.
My precious cat Erica spends most of her time napping on my bed, while my tiger cat Pretzel, well, she's always sleeping on my chair. I wish they got along a bit better with each other at times. These cats mean the world to me. Someday I would love to rescue cats and give them a great home.

I hope each and every one of you have a great week ahead!! Do something fun ! Be happy and most of all be safe!!


God Bless,

Kelly ~
Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads