Friday, May 28, 2010

Winner Of American Idol Season 9











Congratulations to Lee DeWyze on winning American Idol Season 9. All of the hours that I spent voting have finally paid off for you. You & Aaron Kelly were my favorites. I can't wait to buy your album when it comes out. Congrats to you and Crystal both on such an AMAZING(Lee's favorite word) season. The both of you deserved to win, but only one person could, and that was you Lee. You won the hearts of millions of fans. You have grown so much since the first audition on Amercian Idol, where you were just a shy young man, who worked in a paint store , and would do whatever it took to make your life better . You are what Amercian Idol is all about Lee!! I don't think you'll be going back to the paint store any time soon will you? I was so amazed at your perormances on finale night , with Chicago & Joe Cocker, and then when you belted out your victory song, "Beautiful Day". Well, Lee it was a beautiful day and Thank you for making this such a terrific season. My favorite highlight of the night besides you winning was when Bret Michaels came out on the stage to sing with Casey. OMG!! I was in heaven. After all that Bret has overcome with his health and then to win Celebrity Apprentice this past weekend. It brought tears to my eyes !! I bet Casey is still shaking his head about it too. The look on your face was priceless when Ryan Seacrest called your name. Your hard work has all paid off, so get out there now and work real hard to make some great music, and you can bet I will be in line to buy your first CD. I'm hoping that I get to see you on tour with American Idol too.


Way To Go Lee!!! Congratulations !!!

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads