Thursday, April 1, 2010

Need Help !! Can Anyone Help Me??





I need help figuring out how to remove a background from my blog. Is there anyone out there that can help me? I didn't know that you had to remove one background before you added another one. I have been sitting here at my computer for hours today and haven't been able to figure it out. I have like three of them that I need to remove. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I finally gave up and walked out from it. It's so frustrating to me!! What are good sites to look at backgrounds ?? Thanks for helping me try and figure this out!


Kelly~

1 comments:

Latsyrc728 said...

I have only used templates. If you want a new template on blogger. Save your old template. Then, just copy and pasted the new template in the editing program and save. Then, re-arrrange everything. Don't know if this helps or not. Good luck!

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads