Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ORLY's New Plastic Collection Review


I was recently given the chance to review ORLY's New Plastic Collection, and a few others including Naughty, Glitz, and Dazzle from the Metal Chic Collection.  I was thrilled when I recieved this nail polish, as I have been a user of ORLY Products for quite some time now, and what girl doesn't want to always experiment with a new nail color?? I know I sure do!!






If I had to choose a favorite it was Dazzle.
 It had a nice shimmery sparkling color to it, and with the holidays coming up, well it went on great as you can see. My other favorite color was Glitz , another great color to be festive with for the holidays. The polish went on as smooth as could be, and it looked awesome. My only complaint was that I didn't put a top coat over it, so it chipped the next day. I have never had this happen before with ORLY products. Always put on a top coat if you want your polish to last longer.


Orly was founded by Jeff Pink in 1975, with a simple idea in mind, to innovate natural nail care. Be creating leading products and tools designed not only to beautify,but to respond to the needs of the nail proffesionals, ORLY's beauty experts have redesigned nail care as it is today.

Orly carries over 150 lacquer color shades, that are free of DBP. formaldehyde and toulene. ORLY also introduced the worlds first ever iconic nail look: the Original French Manicure, and reivented lacquer application with the award winning Gripper Cap, which I love, and is very easy for me to open especially with carpral tunnel , so bless you for doing this Mr. Pink. ORLY is used in over 66 countries by beauty proffesionals today, and can be purchase at your local drug stores including CVS, and most hair salons carry ORLY too.

I was given these bottles of polish for doing my review from ORLY. These are my opinions, and mine only. Your opinions may differ from mine. Please check out my disclosure below. Thanks to the great folks at ORLY for giving me this terrific opportunity. I have some exciting Christmas colors that I will be putting on in the next day or two. I'll try and post a picture.


Wishing you all well! Thanks for stopping by @Sarafan2, and reading my review on such fine nail polish, which has been around for decades now. If you haven't tried ORLY as of yet then you need to check it out. There are so many gorgeous colors to choose from, and it is priced reasonable.


Cheers,

Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads