Friday, December 17, 2010

6 More Days.. Can You Believe It??



Can you believe that there is only 6 more shopping days left?? Are you all done shopping, or do you have to go out in the hustle and bustle in the crowds?? I still have to do a bit of shopping this weekend!! I think next year, I will stay home, and buy off the computer. I hear they heave great deals on many of sites. If your going out this weekend to shop, please be careful of the people that are in a hurry, like you are not?? So, do you have any exciting plans for Christmas?? Let know know, as I'd love to hear from you. Wishing you and your family the Happiest of Holidays, and a fantastic New Year!!


Best Regards,

Kelly (Sarafan2)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Only 4 more days!! I will be baking all week!!
Happy Holidays
Peggy

Nicole-Lynn said...

Gosh, I seriously can't believe Christmas is this weekend! :)

I need to do a little shopping, just buying for my niece and younger siser's this year due to saving for my upcoming wedding, but looking forward to giving them their presents :)

Have a very special Christmas!

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads