Thursday, December 30, 2010

CSN Rachel Ray Bakeware Review





I was given the chance to review Rachel Ray Yum-O! Bakeware 3 Piece Set, and I couldn't have been more thrilled to do so. I was so excited when the box came in the mail,and when I opened it, and saw how neatly packaged it was, I was thrilled. I couldn't wait to take my new Rachel Ray Yum-O! Bakeware out, and try it out, but what would I make first??



As you can tell I decided to make up some of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. It was so nice to actually have a new baking tray top use. I didn't have to worry about my cookies burning, or sticking, and when I took them right out of the oven, they came right off the tray with the spatula, and Voila, I was finished, until the next batch went it. I loved the rubber grips on the end of each tray, to make it easier to get the tray out of the oven. I thought it looked like a top notch product. Good thinking whomever came up with it.

Based in Boston,
CSN Stores.com was founded in 2002 by Niraj and  Steve and one online shop, and has grown into a Top 3 Online U.S. retailer, of home and office goods, and has well over 400+ employees. At this moment CSN, a $200 million dollar company, is compromised of over 200 companies throughout the U.S., with it's employees coming from some of the finest colleges including Bowdoin, Cornell University, Brown University, Boston College, Connecticut College and many more.

CSN
has patio furniture, bedroom furniture , pools and hot tubs, and cookware sets, which I desperately need so badly. There is something for everyone in over 200+ stores, and it ships right to your door. Pretty neat right?

Lastly you will see the lovely cupcakes I made for Christmas, Once again I loved using this cupcake holder, as the handles were nifty, and when they were done, the cupcakes came out easily, no stick, no mess, Voila, I was finished.



I can't Thank CSN enough for giving me this terrific opportunity to review such a fine product.
I had my eye on these products for quite some time now, so when the chance came along, I jumped on it. I even wrote a review on CSN website, just to let everyone know what I thought of their products, and exceptional customer service. They get five stars from me, I would purchase from CSN again in no time.

These cooking materials were provided to me in part of me doing my review for CSN. I was not compensated monetarily for doing this review. These are my opinions , and mine only. Please check out my full disclosure on the bottom right hand corner. Thanks for stopping by @Sarafan2, and reading my blog.


Until next time,

Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads