Saturday, June 2, 2012

Such A Nice Rainy Day


What a way to start a Saturday with pouring rain out, and guess where my umbrella might be? I'm planning to go out and do a bit of shopping, and maybe visit with a friend today, but I didn't plan on getting wet today. It looks like I might since my lovely umbrella is in the car. Good place for it right? Do you have plans for this weekend? The first week of June and it's raining out.. Yuck.. I don't like rain and neither do my bones! I know the  flowers that my Dad planted are loving this rain. Hey I guess it's a bit better than snow, and not as cold. I just want to let you all know that follow me that I have some cool giveaways coming soon. I'm waiting for the sponsors to ship them. Has anyone won a Kindle yet? I have entered  so many giveaways for them, and have yet to win, but I still enter one every time I see a giveaway Have you won anything interesting lately that you just love? Well, I better sign off for now. I just wanted to say hello, and tell everyone what my day is going like, and I apologize for not blogging much lately, but illnesses have decided to become a part of my life. I hope you all have a great weekend and do lots of fun stuff. Thanks to all of the wonderful bloggers out there that keep me up to date on things. You rock!






Until next time,

Kelly~

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads