Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dads!!!


I would like to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father's Day today! Kick your feet up, relax, and enjoy your special day!!  Anyone can be a father, but it takes a very special person to be a DAD !! I appreciate my dad for everything he does for me, and all the times he helps me out when I get in a jam. P.S. Dad, I'll be over at 5 p.m. today, so please have my steak cooked and ready..Of course I'm just kidding, but if I show up and steak is there, that would sure make me happy. I hope each dad has a very special day. You are appreciated more than you can imagine. What are your plans for dad's day?? Golfing, going to the beach, having an ice cold brewsky?? What ever it is, have a BLAST!!!!



Cheers,

Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads