Friday, March 18, 2011

Looking For Some Great Recipes, Stop here!!

I just thought I'd share this new blog I stumbled upon this morning through the Friendly Friday Blog Hop. It's always nice to meet new family, friendly bloggers. I love coming across the blogs that are all about cooking. Learning a new recipe would never hurt.

So today, I came across  One Crazy Cookie. What a lovely blog Tiffanee has. She blogs about all of her favorite recipes including Simply Baked Pasta, which might be what's for dinner tonight in my house. It's so simple to cook, my kid could even make this. Another one of my favorites was Shrimp Fried Rice.

Stop over and check Tiffanee's blog out, and all of her favorite recipes, and her beautiful blog. Thanks for stopping by @Sarafan2 and visiting. I always love meeting new bloggers. Stop over and check the blog hop out at the Friendly Friday Blog Hop, and meet some new bloggers. Have yourself a great day, and a wonderful weekend!!


Cheers,

Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads