Wednesday, May 8, 2013

~LysoL Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash Review~




Thanks to Bzz Agent I was able to try one of the newest soaps out on the market, LYSOL® Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash. I immediately fell in love with the soap and the container it came in. It's soft and lightweight, and all you do is pump and out it comes  in a soft, lightweight and lathery foam. I was sent the Orchid Vanilla, and I thought it might be a flowery smell, but that is not so. I loved the Vanilla that was in it. I will be off to he store to get  the Wild Berry Bliss & the Rose and Cherry in Bloom.  The LYSOL® Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash is 99.9% germ free and it makes your hands feel so soft from the soft moisturizing enriched bubbles.

Lysol Touch Foam delivers a luxurious protection that is soft on your hands and hard on your germs. I'm constantly washing my hands wherever I go, an I wish that I could carry this soap with me. I really love it so much, and can't wait to get my hands on a new scent. I have told many of my friends about it on FB, Twitter and word of mouth. I have even gone up to people in he grocery store to tell is them how positive I feel about this soap. I have also handed out some coupons that came in the package I received. Thanks again to the wonderful folks at Bzz Agent for providing mw with the chance to review this product, and help get out the word. I hope if you read this review, that you go out and pick up yourself a bottle. It runs about $3.00 plus tax, and if you find a coupon, that would even be better. You won't be sorry. You will be happy and germ free!!

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads