Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Are You Ready For Christmas???


With less than two weeks away until Christmas, I'm just curious as to how everyone is dealing with it? I know it's all about the kids, but let me tell you how stressful Christmas can be. I know everyone handles it different, but we need to stop and remember what Christmas is all about. It's about family and good times being spent together, and good health also. I have a friend who just went through chemotherapy and radiation for breast cancer, and glad to say that she is doing much better now that the tough part is over. She knows when to laugh and when to cry, and when to just sit back and take life as it is dealt to you.

So how are you dealing with this busy time of year?? Do you feel the need to buy every one you know a gift? I have learned in life through responsibilities that Christmas is not about receiving. With the economy being in a whole, the price of gas almost $4.00 a gal, and fuel oil sky high in price, it's very difficult for me and many others to go out and shop when you have crazy bills to pay just to keep a roof over your head. I have always liked baking cookies, fudge and every making gifts if your crafty enough. One year I made wreaths for family and friends out of plastic bags and a hanger. They turned out so cool and every one loved them.

Are you ready for the big day? Are you done shopping and are your gifts wrapped ? I wait until the very last minute to finish wrapping my gifts, and I feel the stress right up until the last minute. I try to do a few each night, but usually am tired after a long day. Gift cards really sounding good to me this year. How can you go wrong right especially for a teen? Do you have any tips that you would like to share with me on how you keep your stress level low around this time of year?? Is it a glass of wine at night while your wrapping your gifts? Whatever it is I hope you enjoy yourself and don't get too stressed this holiday season. It's one day and it will pass by very fast, so enjoy yourself, have fun with your family and be safe. It will all be over before we know it. Happy Holidays from my family to yours!!



Much Love,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads