Sunday, April 17, 2011

American Idol's loss



I'm still shocked at the elimination of Pia Toscano on American Idol last week. Listen to the video above, and tell me she should have gone home. I don't think so!! I had her pegged to win this competition  since the first time I heard her sing. How on earth could America send such talent packing??? I'll tell you the answer. Everyone  didn't vote, and we all found out what happens when you don't vote!! Bullshit!!!


Listen to Pia sing All By Myself, by Celine Dion, and tell me that girl isn't amazing!! Listen to the props at the end of the video by the judges, and their comments. Who knows, maybe the show was fixed like half of the other reality shows on television now?? Maybe this was staged so Idol could boost their ratings?? Nothing would surprise me anymore with reality television. All I know is American Idol lost the front runner, and screw the Executive Producer, Nigel Lythgoe. I read a statement on line where he said Pia was never the front runner.I don't believe that for one minute.


All I know is the show will go on without the beautiful Pia. Bigger and much better things will come her way. I'm hoping that she will come back for the finale and do a duet with Celion Dion. That would be awesome considering Celion is her idol !! I'm hoping that Lauren Alaina sands strong with her vocals. That girl is amazing for 16 years old, and she can sing. I can see her in the finale with Jacob and James. Who knows, we will probably have another year like the season when Danny Gokey was eliminated, and Kris Allen won. I can picture that this season with Scotty McGreery. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.




Until next time,


Kelly(Sarafan2)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads