Thursday, March 28, 2013

Who's Your Favorite On DWTS


Have you made your mind up on who will win the mirror ball this season yet, or who you would like to see win the lovely mirror ball trophy? As much of a huge Tony Dovolani fan I am, I don't think he has the partner to get him into the finals, but then crazier things have happened. So far this season I like Derek & Kelly, DL Hughley & Cheryl Burke & Val & Zendaya Coleman, and lets not  forget the wonderful Andy Dick. I really hope he goes far in this competition. I could care less about his screw ups in the past. He has made well, and is a fighter, and he is turning into a great dancer. I felt so bad for DL & Chery after receiving the 4's on the first week of competition. He clearly hadn't rehearsed enough, and he lost his step many of times, and was called out on it. Nothing like coming back week 2 and standing strong and proud, and proving he has what it takes to dance. Kudos to you for being a strong willed man.

The contestants hit the lotto this week with Dorothy Hammel  bowing out due to injuries. I did not see that coming at all, but when your body is telling you to stop, sometimes it's the right thing to do. We all know that she is an Olympic Gold Medalist. She is a winner in my eyes. With Lyndsey. & Victor, and Lisa & Gleb being in the bottom two, I thought that Lisa Vanderpump might have been the one to go home. She don't seem to me to be too serious about her dancing and it shows on the dance floor. I guess we will wait and see next week for sure.

Who are you liking so far , an who would you like to see win the mirror ball? I think it will be between Derek & Kelly and Val & Zendaya, with the last two taking the win. That girl is only 16 years old, cuter than a button, has legs longer than long, and boy can she dance. I almost feel she has a bit of advantage over the others whom have no dance experience. This is how it goes on DWTS it seems. Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so keep them coming. Have a great day & a terrific Easter!




HAPPY FRIDAY,


0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads