Monday, March 18, 2013

DWTS Returns !!!


It's finally that time again. DWTS returns once again for another season. I couldn't be more happier. Since the All Star season has ended, and the wonderful Melissa Rycroft Strickland & the most charming Tony Dovolani were crowed the champs, my Monday nights just haven't been the same. I have been going through some serious withdrawals since then.  I can't wait until 8 p.m. tonight to see what the new cast is all about. Who are you looking forward to seeing on the dance floor? I'm looking forward to seeing DL Hughley, Wynona Judd and the gal from SYTYCD.. I can't remember her name at this time. DO you think the new cast are going to bring it?? I sure hope so. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Lisa Vanderpump does on the dance floor. She' a feisty little fire cracker on her reality shows, so if she brings this to the dance floor, it could be very interesting.

How about The Bachelor Sean Lowe? How do you think he will do on the dance floor? I wasn't too thrilled with him on The Bachelor,a s he is boring. I'm sure we will see his new fiancee Catherine in the audience each week. I bet she will do a dance with him like Vienna did with Jake Pavelka. ABC is all about the ratings for sure. The same judges will be back to critique the celebrities this season. I was hoping that maybe Len went on a long vacation around the world, but not so. lol. I hope to be blogging each week after the show giving you my thoughts of the contestants like I have done in the past. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions as well. Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy watching the new season of DWTS!! I know I will.





Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads