Monday, March 4, 2013

Celebrity Apprentice All Star Cast



The new season of Celebrity Apprentice has started, and to tell you the truth, I'm not so interested in it one bit. First of all, Donald Trump is a copy cat with the All Stars. Couldn't a man with all the money in the world come up with a better idea? I guess not!! I'm not impressed with these All Stars except a few like Brett Micheal's, Lil John,Penn Teller &Gary Busey. If your asking why about Gary, the answer is that he makes me laugh, and underneath his weirdness, he is a smart man!

Why on earth was this beast brought back Mr. Trump?? I know the answer to that. Your show is all about ratings, and it don't matter how you get them. Omarosa is one of the most nastiest people I have ever met in my life. Look at how she treated Brett Micheal's last night, and the bit with the $$$ that each celebrity earned was only off at the sum of $80,000.00. Could she be trusted with $$? The answer is not in one million years.
 
 
This man should have never been sent home last night at all. Once again, Mr. Trump, you have screwed up again. Just because the project manager raised a ton of money does not give them the right to stay, and after the shadiness with the money situation having Omarosa in charge, that should have been taken into count. Mr. Trump had a target set out on Brett's back from the get go. He kept asking him why he came back to the show?? He finished on top, so why not leave it like that?

The answer is Brett came back for his foundation which is for Diabetes? He has suffered all of his life from this, and would do anything in the world to get a cure for his foundation. Praise the man for coming back and doing this, don't fire him you idiot. He knew from the get go that Omarosa had a target on him. He saw right through her. I just wish he kept the title as project manager for this task. I think he would have raised a ton of $$$, and he might have been saved from exit. Knowing Mr. Trump and how he rolls, I highly doubt this though.

I was happy to see Pierce Morgan as a judge on the other side of the table. Many people don't like him one bit, but he did win, and he won fair and square. He is a genius if you ask me. I hope he stays around awhile, and not the son. What did you think of Trace Adkins keeping the business closed, and just taking donations? I knew exactly why he did it, and I knew he would raise the most $$$, but his reasoning just makes me wonder why?? You could tell that his teammates weren't too thrilled including Gary Busey. Did you see him outside on the street trying to get people to come in?? I would love to see Gary Busey make it to the finale, but we will see what happens.

My initial thoughts were  that I'd love to see Penn, Micheal & Gary make it to the finale and maybe Lisa Rina, but so much for that thought. I'm so flipping pissed off right now, I'm not sure I will continue to follow it. All of these reality shows are starting to suck big time. They are all trying to out do each other, and failing miserably. Look at Idol & The Bachelor.. Ugh.. I think I'd rather have morning sickness than watch the same old crap week by week. Time will tell as each week goes by. I'd love to hear your thought s about the show, and do you think Mr. Trump played unfair last night sending Brett home? I even read tweets from celebrities, an they were even at awe with his decision. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week!

P.S. Get rid of Baldwin, and put Dennis Rodman to work. He looks like a big idiot just standing around. He's a six time champion, so I think he's very capable of running a task. Don't ya think??
I cna't wait to see Lisa Rina in the boardroom either. Fire that girl up.. Go Lisa!!



0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads