Thursday, February 14, 2013

♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone today. So, what is on your agenda today? Will you be going out for dinner, cooking in at home & a movie, or don't you celebrate at all?? Have a great Valentine's Day no matter what your plans are. I'm making it a special day for my mom who has Alzheimer's Disease. I'm going to try and put a smile on her face today. It has been very tough lately, so wish me luck. She loves furry things, so I got her a nice stuffed bear so she can hold on to., and some goodies for her to chew on. On this day, love, love & more love and make that special someone feel  extra special!! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day♥♥♥ God Bless !!!



0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads