Friday, January 18, 2013

Enjoy your weekend

Hello. TGIF . I bet alot of you are so glad it's Friday. I sure am. It's been a tough week for me. I'm caring for someone ill who's close to me, and it's taking every bit of energy I have. I wouldn't have it any other way though. What is on your agenda this weekend? I hear the weather will be nice, but come next week we will be having an Arctic blast. Lovely. Just what my bones need.

Remember the Inauguration coming up on Monday. Will you be watching President Obama get sworn in for the 2d time? I will, and thanking the good lord that it isn't Mitt Romney. Glad all that crap is over. I have always wanted to attend an Inauguration myself, but it's very pricey.I hear that there are tickets on Ebay for $3000. I like the President, but that is a bit steep. I can't wait to see what Michelle will be wearing, and the celebrities that will be performing. You can bet Beyonce & J.Z. will be performing.

I hope you all have a very nice weekend, and do some fun stuff. The ones that are sick with the flue, I hope you return back to normal soon. This illness has been hitting people real hard.Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate each and every one of you.



0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads