Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years 2013


It's here folks!!  Out with the old & in with the new. I'm happy to say goodbye to 2012, and welcome in 2013. The past year has been a tough year for many of us across the world. Let's not forget the unthinkable tragedy that recently happen in Newtown, CT, at Sandy Hook Elementary School. My heart is broken, and I still feel like it has been a terrible dream, but sadly it isn't. I should not complain one bit, considering what these poor families, teachers & students have gone through. My heart is with them all. We will do what we have to as a nation to stop violence! The laws need to become stricter with guns, &  schools need metal detectors. I don't think that placing an armed security guard, and or police officer at each school would stop all the violence. I think it will help out, and make families feel a bit safer sending their kids to school, but no matter which way you cut it, people will still be able to get their hands on weapons. I pray to god that the President , and the Senate will come together and make this crazy world we live in a much safer and better place. We as parents need to feel that it's o.k. to send our kids to school where it should be safe!!What are your thoughts on this?? I hope this year is a great one for you! Here's to peace, good health & happiness this year. May god watch over you and your family! With love from my family to yours!!





HAPPY NEW YEARS 2013

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads