Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another Year Has Come To An End !!


I can't believe that another is almost to an end. It just seems as if 2012 flew by to me. What are you plans for New Years Eve? I usually stay at home where I'm the safest. If you do go out and drink & drive, designate a sober driver. I absolutely hate this time of year when everyone goes out and parties, and forgets about being responsible. The police are out everywhere this year, and are determined to keep the roads safe, so please be careful wherever you go.

I'm hoping that 2013 will be a brighter year for me, and everyone else. Too many tragedies in 2012. Every time you flip the T.V. on that is all you hear about accidents, deaths, fires, etc. We need to be responsible as adults. and make this world we live in a safer place. Guns need to be locked up at all times, and not out where children are in reach. Kids are very curious, so don't put anything past them. My heart goes out to all of the families & friends of the Newtown Elementary School Shooting. This has really left a hole in my heart for all of them. We need to all come together as a nation, and do what is right for our kids, to keep them safe. If this means tougher laws, background checks, then this is what we need to do. Let's all stop violence!!! Enjoy your New Years Eve , and please be safe. Have fun and be responsible!!



Happy New Years ,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads