Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm Bummed About Superpoints


I just found out as I went to click on Superpoints to do my clicks for the day, that Superpoints has come to a close. I couldn't believe it, as this site was one of my favorites. I must say that I'm a bit bummed about this. I have been saving all of my Superpoints, and was hoping to use them for the holidays since things get pretty tough this time of year. I had thousands of these saved up. I was just on the site yesterday, and knew nothing of this coming at all. Had I known it was coming, I might have used them up, or at least some of them. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this today. The message said something about Superpoints, LLC, taking back over management.

The message stated that they will try to fulfill any prior orders before the announcement came out, and they would be happy to answer any new emails, but would not be able to answer the old ones. How do you feel about this? I'm sure I'm not the only one with Superpoints saved up. I wish they could have handled this a bit different, and not leave people hanging, but I'm sure it's about the $$$. I was just on this site yesterday afternoon doing my spins. I hope that Superpoints decides to maybe change things up a bit, and come back. I absolutely love this site, and the ways you can redeem points.

As the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end". What are your feelings about Superpoints closing? Are you as sad as I am? Did you have a bunch of points saved up for Christmas like I did? Let me know what your thinking about this. I love hearing every ones thoughts. I pray to god that nothing happens to Swagbucks. Since Superpoints has come to an end, I think that whatever was left over in ones account should be donated to Red Cross for relief of Hurricane Sandy. That's just my opinion. Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day! :)

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads