Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Day !!!


Wishing all of my family & friends a wonderful Thanksgiving today! I can't believe that this day has arrived. Where on earth has this year gone? This year has passed by it seems like in a flash. Where will you be spending Thanksgiving? I will be with my family like always. All of my desserts have been baked. Apple Pie , Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Creme Pie & Pumpkin Roll. I couldn't resist the Apple Pie last night as I took it out of the oven. The aroma in the house was very pleasing, so I cut right into it, and it was scrumptious as ever with some vanilla ice cream on top. Yum Yum!!

What are you thankful for today? I'm so thankful for my family, my son, and all of my wonderful friends. I'm also thankful for each and every day the good lord gives me with my mom who is ill, I'm thankful for all of our troops that fight to protect this country we live in, I'm thankful for all who have helped out to aid Sandy victims, I'm thankful for Jimmy Kimmel for making me laugh my butt off each weekday night, I'm thankful for Dr. Phil for keeping it real, I'm very thankful for Melissa Rycroft Strickland & the marvelous Tony Dovolani for making it to the finals on DWTS, also thankful for the cortisone that helped Tony dance to get there, and lastly, I'm thankful for my bathroom scale that does NOT work anymore!! I hope you all have a terrific Thanksgiving with your family, and friends! If your going out Black Friday shopping be careful of all the crazies who like to rampage stores for the discount items. It's not worth hurting an innocent person due to greed!

Have A Blessed Day,

1 comments:

Impression Emedia said...

Two parts to Thanksgiving.The thanks part and the giving part.It's a cyclical mystery.

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads