Friday, September 21, 2012

I Love The New Glade Expressions Collection




Have you tried out the newest Glade Expressions Collection yet? If the answer is no, then you need to go out and get one, and give it a try. I'm one who always loves my house smelling fresh all the time. I normally light candles, but as we all know that candles can be dangerous if left unattended. This is where the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser  &  Mist Starter Kits come in handy. The Mist Starter Kit comes in a plastic covered chic unit, with the can underneath that is refillable, and you can change scents. The Glade Expressions Oil Kit comes with a wooden beautifully designed base, bottle of oil & a felt like piece of material that locks into the oil diffuser bottle. It's simple and easy to put together.. It is a decorative item, and is plug  and battery free. It releases off the scent the minute you click it in to the base. I absolutely love these.Of course I had to choose Pineapple & Mangosteen They are cheap and easy ($5.98 at Walmart) ,and you can even find a coupon by clicking here.



The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit & The Glade Expressions Mist Starter Kit comes in these for scents,which include Pineapple & Mangosteen , Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice ,Cotton & Italian Mandarin (Fragrance Mist Only) & Lavender & Juniper Berry . I chose the Cotton & Italian Mandarin and Lavender &  Juniper Berry for The Mist Starter Kits. These are $2.98 at Walmart, and you can get a coupon for it here.
If you purchase one kit like I did, you will find some coupons inside it towards your next purchase, and if you are a coupon clipper, you can usually find coupons in the Sunday paper, so you could end up getting this item free!!


A big thanks to Bzz Agent for providing me with these products for review. I shared some of the coupons I received with people at Walmart and a few friends of mine. My friend just purchased a Pineapple & Mangosteen Oil Diffuser Kit today, and she went right home and put it together on her stand n the living room. She has a country theme in her living room, so this fit in perfect, and she was thrilled. I also purchased a refill for my Mist Starter Kit. Today I picked up Lavender & Juniper Berry, and was very pleased with the scent. I normally don't care for Lavender products, but this was just lusciously perfect. These kits can be purchased in any Walmart, Target, local grocery stores and drug stores in your area. Feel free to stop by Bzz Agent on FB, and check out some of the positive feedback and reviews given by folks who have tried the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser & Mist Starter Kits. I'm more likely to buy something when I read good reviews about the product . Thanks for stopping by!! Have yourself  happy & safe weekend!

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads