Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DWTS All Stars In One More Week


Can you believe that the new season to DWTS will start in one week? I'm beyond thrilled. It feels like a life time has passed. People that know me know how very much I love that show, and have some serious withdrawls without it. Monday can't get here fast enough for me.

Who will you be routing for this season? There is going to be some stiff competition this season considering there are several mirror ball  champs , and some close runner ups. I still to this day can't believe that the Palin chick will be returning. All I can say is that ABC must be hurting for ratings.I would much rather watch Kate Gosselin Paso Doble. Of course we will be hearing from Momma Palin too this season. I can do without the both of them. I'll try my best to blog each week as the season passes. I 'm team Tony & Melissa this season,  and of course I would like to see Maks grab a win also.

I would love to hear from you week to week , and your thoughts about the show & the contestants. Feel  free to say hello!! I always love reading all of your comments. Thanks so much for stopping by!






Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads