Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Love Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

Have you ever took a bite of a Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters? Yesterday I was at my local CVS picking up my script , and as I made my way to the front I noticed these little blue bags of Dreamy Clusters that said new I have always been a fan of Skinny Cow, especially their ice cream sandwiches and fudge bars, but this brought my taste buds to a whole different level. I went out to the car and opened the pack as I was about to drive away. I was eating and no texting so that is o.k. right? I didn't even make it out of the parking lot, as I had turned right around and went back in looking to buy a box of the Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters. They were so freaking tasty that I could not resist. It wasn't like  was shopping for a nice new Coach Bag for myself. :)

The Skinny Cow Dream Clusters kind of remind me of eating a Nestle Crunch bar with a bit of chocolate and caramel in it. The crunch in it is just fabulous. The package of five which are about the size of a quarter, and only one hundred and twenty calories are to die for. I don't know how long these have been around, but I fell in love with them. I can throw them in my purse, or keep them in the car so they are nice and handy. I need to go to my local BJ's to see if they carry them in a bigger box. The sugar and sodium content is perfect if you are trying to watch your weight.
If you haven't ried these yet , you don't know what you are missing. Skinny Cow is having a promotion now on their page, so stop by and check it out.They are giving away prizes too. Just enter your code from your Skinny Cow package and cross your fingers, and hope to win. Have you tried these before? Please let me know in comments on your thoughts. Does anyone know where I can can come across a coupon for these? If you do, I would be happy if you'd let me know. I just had to tell how how I felt about these wonderful Dreamy Clusters. Once you try it I guarantee you won't stop. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm waiting for some giveaways to come soon, so check back often. Have yourself a happy and save day!






Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads