Sunday, June 17, 2012

Earn Free Stuff Today With Super Points

Have you ever heard of Super Points? When I first heard of this site I thought there was no way that you could earn free stuff without there being a scam. Well, the truth is that I was wrong. Super Points is an invitation only site where you earn great rewards for doing things online like taking surveys, watching videos or shopping. All you have to do is sign up on a referral link by clicking above, or you can sign up by invitation or on FB. I'm always seeing invites on FB. You will earn 25 points for signing up once you complete your profile. Make sure you complete your profile 100% by completing all of the information and a photo. You will see a % above to let you know when your profile is complete.
   Once you complete your profile you will then have chances to invite your family & friends. Once you have people signed up under you, you will win whenever they win. Say a friend of yours gets 50 clicks per day, each time they win points so will you.All you have to do is click the Super Lucky button and have fun. The more people you have signed up the better it is for you. Some days you will receive a few points, some days you might receive none, then there might be days that you will receive 50 or 100. All you need to have is 600 points to purchase your first Amazon card. There are so many different prizes to choose from. That is the fun part of Super Points.

Here is what you will see when you win Super Points. It is so fun to win. I have just cashed out my third card recently. All it takes is about a week or more to get to your account. You can also earn more Super Points by watching videos, and taking surveys under Get Points. You can check out the daily deals and sign up for promotions and watch your Super Points grow. I get alot of points from the people that signed up under me.
From time to time you will see a refer a friend bonus pop up. Snatch it up quickly.. Copy and paste it , and put it on FB & your Twitter account. If someone signs up under this link, you will also get another 25 pointer. I have received 50 pointers and even 100 pointers before. Woot Woot.. I know there are so many sites out there where you can earn free stuff like gift cards, paypal cash and more including Surveryhead, Swagbucks, Ebates and many more. I happen to like Super Points &a Swagbucks the best. You can earn a ton of points on both of these sites. I'm sure people have seen alot of tough times lately with the economy and loss of jobs, so I try and earn every little bit I can. A couple of hundred $$'s sounds good to me for the holidays, and I didn't even have to leave the house. Thanks to Swagbucks & Super Points for these amazing sites. I have a blast each day earning my points. It's a heck of alot of fun too!

So what are you waiting for? When you see a link click on it and sign up today and start earning. You can also click on the blue link above and become a member today. If you have any questions about Super Points or Swagbucks, I'd be happy to answer them for you anytime. Thanks for stopping by!! GOOD LUCK!!!




Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads