Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The New Mirror Ball Champs Are...


DWTS has finally come to an end for the season and the new mirror ball champs are Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd. I can't tell you how happy I am for the new champs.From week one I knew that Donald would be the one to beat, and Peta being her second season as a pro, she must be thrilled to death. I have never seen a season with such good talent on DWTS such as this one. There were so any talented dancers this season. Watching Derek & Maria go home just one week short of the finals was tough for everyone. I knew it was going to be a tough call no matter who went home. Even though I was behind Donald & Peta all the way and had Faith in them, I did think that maybe Mark & Katherine might win because Len seemed to suck up to her quite often.


If you watch Donald &Peta's Freestyle above you will know they became the new champs. While this year all of the finalists received a perfect score from the judges, it was the freestyle with music from performed to Cowboy Troy's, performed by Donald & Peta which stole the night. It was amazing , full of content including lifts, twirls, you name it , they did it. I was amazed at the phenomenal choreography by Peta Murgatroyd. She is the one to watch out for. She's smoking hot, a terrific dancer, and just an all around good person. She doesn't seem to get mad at mistakes either I'm so happy for the winners. I bet they are glowing wit joy today, and probably ready for some rest and relaxation. Much Congrats to all of the finalists this season. You were all amazing in your own way. Mark I will miss watching your showmanship that you show each season, and your crazy footwork when your dancing. You are simply amazing Mark! William,I will surely miss seeing you shake your booty, as America knows how perfect you are at it. You are a winner for sure, and a I don't think I have ever seen such a charming dancer as yourself. Thanks to Sherri Shepard for her top of the world attitude each week. Watching you Sherri , made this season so much more fun, so thanks for that!

Now I have to crawl back into hibernation half a year or so until the next season which will welcome back celebrity's from past season. I would love to see J.R Martinez, Hines Ward, Emmit Smith, Mario Lopez and Sara Evans, as her stay got cut short, and many more. It sounds like this upcoming season will be a fun one. Until then I will have to find another show to watch. Not much makes me happy and full of smiles besides DWTS & Celebrity Apprentice, which finally ended the other night with my man Arsenio Hall winning, so mucho Congrats to him as well. He worked very hard this season and was an all around good player, who pretty much kept of of the drama. Thank god that Aubrey & Lia did not win.Mr. Trump saw right through them bitches, and sent them packing. Of course his ratings must have file through the ceiling. Good job to Clay Aiken for being a great team player also. I loved your final task in the end. The singing was fabulous!! Your both winners in my eyes.






Until next season,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads