Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April Fools Day!!

It's that one day of the year when we get to pull pranks on our friends and loved ones.I don't know about you but I look forward to this day each and every year. I love getting my friends and family members.Growing up into my early twenties, I used to tell my mom that I was expecting a baby. That did get  monotonous after awhile, then there was the "I broke my leg " prank, but that one didn't sit well with mom. Maybe I'll tell mom that I won the lottery, but my luck is no where that lucky. Whatever you do, and how ever many jokes you pull, I hope you have a great day .Easter is right around the corner, hope you have a great one.Enjoy your Sunday!


HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads