Saturday, April 7, 2012

Are You All Ready For The Easter Bunny ???


I can't believe that Easter is tomorrow. Where on earth has time gone? I feel like Christmas just past, and here it is Easter. Easter Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year. I love watching the kids hunt for Easter eggs, and I hard them real good, so it's fun to watch them hunt for them. I absolutely love to bake. I just finished making cupcakes &cookies, and I still have to color the eggs.I also have to hit the store for jelly beans. Can you believe that I forgot them?? I love going to church with my family on Easter. It's such a joyous day for us all, then of course the great big ham dinner with fixings to follow. I can't wait for Easter to get here. I wish you and your family a very Happy Easter. Enjoy your day with family and friends!



God Bless,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads