Monday, March 12, 2012

Influenster " Love Vox Box " Review


I can't tell you how thrilled I was to be chosen to review the "Love Vox Box" thanks to Influenster. Influenster is an awesome site where you get to review products, write about them on your Bog, or Vog about it. All you have to do be be able to score some freebies are unlock the badges on Influenster site, and complete the surveys that come with it. The more badges you unlock, the more chances you will get to review upcoming Vox Boxes. The survey that you are answering are giving the Influenster information about you. Influenster will let you know when the boxes are ready and available. When your box arrives in the mail, you will then share all of your opinions to your friends on FB, Twitter and your Vlog.  Pass the good word around.


Inside my " Love VOX Box" I received a bunch of goodies pictured below Including : 


`~ Gilette Venus & Olay Razor


  ~ Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Chocolate  Bar & $1.00 Off Coupon


  ~ Truvia Sweetner


  ~ Stash Herbal Tea Sampler


  ~ Kiss Nail Dress Nail Tips That Stick


 ~ Influenster Love Vox Box Product Card








This Stash Tea that was sent to me is simply amazing,and I love the variety of
flavors in the box. So far I tried the Licorice Spice, and being a huge fan of licorice, well you know how happy this Tea made me. I was thrilled. It had that nice licorice flavor and wasn't too strong at all. I plan on having the Cinnamon Apple Chamomille tonight a few hours before bed time. My parents drink coffee at night to get them sleepy, so I will try it also. There is Chamomille in the Tea, so this is good as it makes your tired. I will let you know how it is when I try it.


I'm always hesitant about trying new sweeteners, as the only one I use is Equal, and I have a desired taste for it. I can tell if is not equal. With Truvia I did not even pick up a taste difference, and I was very happy it. Truvia is good for cereals, fruits and much more. Truvia is a blessing in my house and I will be using it for some desserts I have to make for a upcoming Party.



My favorite item is the  
Gilette Venus & Olay Razor. Every gal likes a new razor to shave her legs with,and the Gillette Venus was perfect!! With five blades , and Olay Moisture Bars that lock in the moisture and give you a nice, clean shaved legs.You do not need to soap up your legs, or use shaving cream, as the Gilette Venus & Olay Razor has that all included in one. If you love a great razor then this is surely for you.


I was also sent the Kiss Nail Dress Tips, which I have not been able to try out yet, due to being sick and in and out of the hospital, but I will be trying these soon, as I have a party to go to this weekend, and I want to look stylish. I think these things are awesome. I'm only hoping that they stick and last awhile. Nail color has sure come a long way if say so. I will be back to let you know how they work out. They look awesome~ The designs are amazing!!

Thanks to Influenster for giving me the chance to refer their awesome products. I was sent these products for review. I was not paid monetarily to do this. These are my own opinions, and mine only. Your opinions could vary from mine. Please refer to my Disclosure on the right hand bottom side of my blog. I hope to review more products for the Influenster in the future. It's always fun getting surprises in the mail, especially ones you don't know about. Thanks for stopping by and checking my review out. See ya around sometime!!



Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads