Sunday, March 25, 2012

How Are You Liking This Spring Weather??

I can't believe that Spring has sprung already. March 20th was the first day of Spring, and it was absolutely gorgeous out. The weather was in the high 70's-80's for several days. I was outside as much as possible and loving every minute of it. I was hoping and praying it would stay like this, and some of my aches and pains could go away for awhile. Well, that wasn't so at all. Yesterday the weather was in the 60's, ad at nigh time it dropped down to the low 40's. Talk about a big change in a matter of a few days. Ugh.. I just hope that I see sun real soon. That is what makes and any other people happy. This Is what you get for living In Eastern CT.

Do you have anything planned for the spring or summer? It's a great time to take vacation I know. Who wouldn't like to go to s resort somewhere and see nice clear blue/turquoise water?? I know I would for sure, but with the economy being in the crapper, and the price of gas over $4.00 a gallon, and rising each day, who could afford it?? I know I can't right now. There is nothing wrong with dreaming right? I hope your Spring & Summer is happy, fun and safe. Enjoy each and every moment, an take lots of pictures. I always love it when Blogger's share their family vacations and fun things they do. That's all for now folks!!




Until Next Time,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads